About to Give up on YDL for PM 6500s

Jared Pedroza yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue, 20 Aug 2002 16:41:22 -0600

I ran into this same problem on a laptop we installed with RedHat (same
codebase as YDL) and a PCMCIA (People Can't Memorize Computer Industry
Acronyms) modem card. I wasn't listed as supported by RH so we tried
using existing drivers with the same or similar chipsets, in the end we
had to get another NIC. Those drivers are pretty specific.

Jared