Power Center 150

Lowell Premer yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon, 26 Aug 2002 17:41:33 -0500 (CDT)

I tired again today and got to the same place and got the same error:
kernel panic about the interrupt handler. when I cold-booted to start this
procedure, the boot manager let me choose the ram disk I wanted, etc. Do I
need to get rid of EVERYTHING boot mgr. included? Format and partition the
drivr again?