Newbie Install...help with Yellow Dog Linux

Pat Plummer yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue, 27 Aug 2002 13:14:35 -0600

That's what I thought. There reason I brought this up is that the
archives mention something about playing with the video settings in Mac
OS prior to loading Linux with bootx as a way of getting rid of the
"respawning too fast" error.

Pat