PM6500 YDL install - SUCCESS thanks Jared

lowell yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu, 29 Aug 2002 17:01:39 -0500

On a (possibly) unrelated note, my 5400 install FINALLY worked, using
the 2.2 kernel to do a base install. It still gave an error message (
/sbin/info-install: file does not exist) but it kept on going and
rebooted just fine, hooray.
Can't get him to ping, tho'; ifconfig says eth0 is up, and etc/hosts
contains the proper ip address...