new theme hides task bar -- how to get it back

Jamie LaRue yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu, 29 Aug 2002 17:24:41 -0600

Lord, we newbies can take a powerful operating system and reduce it to
utter unusability in SECONDS. OK, I choose a new theme, and applied it.
This theme has removed the task bar from the screen. I have the little
round Apple mouse with only one button, so no "right clicking" advice,
please. I've tried F11 and F12, which give me choices, but nothing that
either gives me the taskbar, the menu panel, or a way to get back to
themes.

Now what?
--
James LaRue * jlarue@jlarue.com * http://www.dpld.org
Voice: (720) 733-8624 * FAX: (720) 733-9622 fax