How to remote access?

Ashifi yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sun, 8 Dec 2002 10:36:27 -0800

SSH or VNC.

SSH: type:
"ssh your-user-name@ip.of.remote.computer"

and then enter your password at the prompt. If you want a graphical
interface, you can use SSH forwarding. Read the man page for some more
information - type "man ssh" at the prompt

VNC:  It's kinda like Windoze remote connection - a graphical remote
connection client that allows you to see your desktop as you would if
you were sitting behind the remote computer. For more information, hit:
http://www.uk.research.att.com/vnc/

Hope this helps.

Ashifi

http://www.ashifigogo.info