Kaderli Family

yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue, 17 Dec 2002 07:43:14 EST

--part1_14d.18fa4a13.2b3075e2_boundary

Hello, I am researching the Kaderli Family from Switzerland.  I ran across
your name and was wondering if you were interested in genealogy.  My family
branch is Nicholas Kaderli.  Thanks - Wanda

--part1_14d.18fa4a13.2b3075e2_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>Hello, I am researching the Kaderli Family from Switzerland. &nbsp;I ran across your name and was wondering if you were interested in genealogy. &nbsp;My family branch is Nicholas Kaderli. &nbsp;Thanks - Wanda</FONT></HTML>

--part1_14d.18fa4a13.2b3075e2_boundary--