2 questions that will definately qualify me as a newbie

Kimball Larsen yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sat, 1 Jun 2002 10:40:00 -0600

For linux softwared, I always turn to www.freshmeat.net - there are lots =
of=20
others, but I can usually find what I am looking for there...=20
www.sourceforge.net is another good one.  They are both searchable, and=20
promote open source software, which is a Good Thing. :)

Welcome to Linux, and enjoy!=20

-Kimball Larsen