2 questions that will definately qualify me as a newbie

Alex Nonnemacher yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri, 31 May 2002 23:10:17 -0400

Andrew,

Before you startx, type "switchdesk gnome" at the command line. Type
"startx" as usual to fire up your window manager.

If you're feeling brave, and you enjoy Gnome, go to www.ximian.com.
Follow the directions to install their Gnome distribution. Pretty
slick...with automated updating!

Alex
nonjo@comcast.net