.deb? Debian?

Andrew McVinnie yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sat, 01 Jun 2002 15:33:46 -0600

Well, I tried the "yup install abiword" from the terminal as root just
as you suggest, and I got the error "bash: yup command not found"  so I
can only assume that I don't have the yup program.  I will go look for
it at freshmeat.net, but if you have a better suggestion.... I would
appreciate it.

Thanks
Andrew McVinnie