time/date problem in email client

Denise Lankford yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed, 5 Jun 2002 18:58:22 -0500

Hi, everybody.

Time/Date problem in both KMail and Evolution.

Some times are correct, some are hours off, some are days off. Keep in mind
that I am used to Outlook Express, so if I guilty of cluelessness here, that
would not be too shocking.

I have checked the time/date in the system settings from the graphical
interface and from the text prompt. I have triple checked the time zone
settings, and I have it set to Greenwich time.

Any clue what I'm doing wrong?

Denise Lankford
Computer Café
denise@cafes.net
http://www.cafes.net
931.393.3444
"I am done with apologies. If contrariness is my inheritance and destiny, so
be it. If it is my mission to go in at exits and out at entrances, so be it.
I have planted by the stars, in defiance of the experts, and tilled somewhat
by incantation and by singing, and reaped, as I knew, by luck and by
Heaven's favor, in spite of the best advice."

--Wendell Berry, "The Contrariness of the Mad Farmer"