sharing mailfolders with Mac OS

Ralf Oberleitner yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue, 11 Jun 2002 00:52:57 +0200

Hi to all!

I´d like to use the same email data from within MacOS 9 and YDL 2.2 (at
least the messages in all my local folders) to be able to use the modem
in my iBook2 (late 2001) for connecting when there is no ethernet around.

Currently i´m running netscape6.2 on MacOS and Mozilla on Linux. Maybe
it works with just telling Mozilla to save local mail in Netscapes
location, but I already had problems with this constellation on an Intel
machine.

It could be that it is easier with other mail-applications, but then how
do you keep Netscape from usind its built-in mail for html-mailto-tags?
Your help is greatly welcome.

regards,

Ralf Oberleitner