Trying to burn a copy of the iso download

Andrew McVinnie yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu, 13 Jun 2002 21:15:34 -0600

Try burning the CD with Toast Titanium.  OS 9 & X version of Disk
Burner sucks.  But then again, if you cant afford YDL, you probably
cant afford Toast Titanium.

I have yet to find a CD that Toast wont burn.  ISO, Winblows, Mac
doesnt matter, Toast can do it.

Andrew McVinnie