Can't boot from CD

Adrian yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue, 18 Jun 2002 21:26:08 +0100

on 18/6/02 5:58 pm, smileyme@mac.com at smileyme@mac.com wrote:

> After reading some of the other posts, I learned I needed to install
> Boot X onto OS 9 on my Power Center 150

There are detailed instructions on the YDL web site ... you really do need
to follow them carefully. In my opinion you simply couldn't do it by common
sense alone! I had the advantage of having the book but it still took a few
goes to get things working (partly due to a hardware issue).

I also installed on an "old world" Mac (9600) so though I am extremely
inexperienced with YDL I may be able to give the odd pointer.

--
Adrian