YDL 2.2 on Performa 6400-Speed and monitor isues

Zack yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue, 25 Jun 2002 13:24:46 -0400

No, maybe I should reinstall BootX and give that a try.  Did that come with the BootX on the YDL 2.2 CD?

I emailed Powerlogix, and they said there is no backside cache support for their card under Linux.

But thanks, I'll check that out.

-Z