Powerbook G4 display problems

Denise Lankford yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sat, 4 May 2002 16:47:30 -0500

Hi.

Just installed YDL 2.2 on my G4. The installation completed successfully,
far as I could discern. Got the message saying installation was complete.

Unfortunately, I must have selected the wrong display settings for my
machine, because I see strange colorful patterns rather than graphics or
text. Problem is, I am not sure how to review or reset my display settings
without being able to read the text. Any suggestions, other than total
reinstall? (I am as frustrated as that dog in the old Beggin' Strips
commercial right now. Desperate but unable to try the new OS. Something like
"I smell bacon. Bacon. Bacon. Ahhhhhh! I can't REEEEEAAAD!")

Anyway, grateful for any assistance you can give. X : B

Denise Lankford
denise@cafes.net

'Apply logic sparingly.'