YDL partition invisible to MacOS?

Chris Saunders yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
20 May 2002 12:19:26 -0400

Hi Nigel,

I could be completely wrong, but I don't think mounting EXT2 partition
under OSX is possible.  HOwever, you can always check out the options
for mount ('man mount').  Under YDL, however, you should be able to
mount your HFS+ dirs.  I think there's a bunch of utils for hfs stuff...
try 'locate hfs' and see what you find.  hfsutils or hfsmount (something
like this) will let you mount the partitions (I think).

Good luck!