Unrecognized HD -- Drive on ATA bus 2

Mike Abraham yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri, 24 May 2002 12:46:54 -0700 (PDT)

Making progress on my own (sort of):

Downloaded pdisk 0.8 and ran. It now recognizes drives
on IDE bus 2. It shows the device as /dev/ata2.0, or
/dev/hde, and shows all the partition info nicely.

Now my question is how I pass that info to the YDL
kernel so that the YDL partitioner will see the proper
device. I assume it's something like install-text
ide=xxx?