root password

Chris Saunders yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
26 May 2002 09:29:44 -0400

As far as I know Anmore, there is no way to do this short of trying to
hack the passwd file, which I'm almost positive is close to impossible
nowadays.  I'm not intimately acquainted with YDL, but with any other
linux system, the only way to get around this problem is to reinstall
the OS.

Good luck!