Linux Emporium UK

Smith, Bradley yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed, 29 May 2002 09:09:14 +0100

Just to let people know, the problem I was having getting KDE 3 installed
was caused by the fact that the Yellow Dog 2.2 (download) CD I received from
Linux Emporium was faulty. I tried doing a full install and it fails for a
whole load of reasosn e.g. missing files, incaompatibilities between files
etc. apt-get failed and yup doesn't work at all. The disc only cost be
2.50GBP but what's the point if it doesn't work? I wasted so many hours on
it that I've reverted back to Mac OS X and decided to stick to operating
systems that are supported by professional companies :-(

Brad