netatalk, YDL 2.3 and user authentication issues

Brian Young yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sun, 03 Nov 2002 11:07:24 -0800

Hi there,
I'm running YDL 2.3, and am having the apparently common issue with netatalk
of where my computers can't mount its devices, giving some sort of User
Authentication Method error.  Now, I understand that this is all easily
fixable via an update, but unfortunately, the link given on the pages on
YDL's site appears to broken.  So, I'm kinda stuck.  Can anyone help me?
Running apt-get doesn't list the new version, and I've run as many updates
as I can via apt-get (well, as many as I can where it queries the YDL
servers).

Additionally, how do I go about mounting my other Appletalk disks on my
Linux box?