Installer can't find hard drive

Ryan Shelton yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sun, 3 Nov 2002 15:47:05 -0600

Hi Jerry,
   From my understanding (I am a yellow puppy right now) YDL does not
support the ATA 100 bus and the drive must be put on one of the slower
buses or get a new drive and install it on the slower bus.  Also be
careful because YDL 2.3 does not support the video cards on the Mirror
Drive Door machines so if it does install you may boot to a white
screen.
		Hope this helps,
			Ryan