Macintosh Manager

Dylan Hand yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue, 12 Nov 2002 18:12:43 -0500

I believe you will need to stay with Mac OS Server being that there is no
Macintosh Manager Server for Linux (As far as i know). If you have Mac OS X
Server (it was unclear if you had 9 or X), then you already have a Unix
operating system...Just open up the Terminal app and i'll feel at home ;)

Dylan