Appletalk printers/servers on YDL (papd, afpd)

Marc Coevoet yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed, 13 Nov 2002 16:23:21 -0800

Hi,

I have installed 2 printers on my YDL system.
I even configured papd.conf and added two lines
there.  Unfortunately, on the network I only see one
printer (the default printer).  Is it not possible to
see more printers with netatalk?

Another question: I can set up the whole appletalk
services, but can one login on an existing appletalk
file server from within YDL?

I run my YDL in text mode, point the DISPLAY variable
to my imac and work there.  (have only 12' bw terminal)
Best app seen: kpackage:
installs, deletes packages in a GUI, taking into account
dependencies etc...

Marc