no sound from audio CD

Chris Arleth yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue, 1 Oct 2002 09:05:56 -0500 (CDT)

Steve,
	Try the basics:  Speakeres plugged in and powered, the CD plays in
a CD-player (such as in a car or a stereo or DVD player you have connected
to your TV), if both these are true and you still don't get sound, I'm at
a loss.  It's been hard to train myself, but these are the first things I
look at.  I'd love to try to duplicate your problem on my system, but I
haven't even gotten my instalation completed yet.  I'm trying to get YDL
on my firewire HDD, but no luck... and thus far no help (hint, hint to
rest of group ;-).

-- Chris