modem and shutdown questions

Ryan Spaulding yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu, 03 Oct 2002 14:48:48 +0000

Hi,

Change your hostname back to localhost. If you are using an isp you need to
set up your DNS(Domain Name Server) servers. I am not familar with YD
interface for this. with PPClinux there is an option in PPP to select and
put in the IP address for Earthlink's DNS. If you call Earthlink's customer
support and ask them for the IP's they will give them to you.

good luck

Ryan