modem and shutdown questions

jesse yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu, 03 Oct 2002 14:28:14 -0400

Oh, I know what the IP numbers for earthlink are, I have that set up.  Like
I said, I can connect to earthlink I just can't seem to do anything once
connected, like check email, surf the web, or use ping because I just get
"unknown host" errors.  Any idea why?

Like I said, I've _tried_ to change hostname back to localhost, but was not
successful.  I was hoping for information on what I might have done wrong.

Thanks,
Jesse