"No hard disks found" with YDL 2.3 on new dual 1GHz G4

Dan Burcaw yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
03 Oct 2002 09:16:35 -0600

You need to put the drive on the ATA-66 bus.  The ATA-100 is not yet
supported under Linux.  This will result in the need to do some yaboot
tweaking post-install, too.