YD on a Starmax 3000/180 Clarification

Bert Knabe yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue, 15 Oct 2002 17:37:10 -0500

Eh, I need to clarify my two questions:

1. Would it be insanely difficult (besides the fact I'll need to learn
how to do things I don't currently know how to do) to install LinuxPPC
and update the kernels and software from various and sundry Linux
sites? I don't think LinuxPPC has apt or wget or any other relatively
easy means of updating.

2. I realize I probably need to get the preceding text so you know what
is going on, but does anyone know what I need to do to progress past
the run level query, assuming I can get YellowDog working to that point
again?

Thanks,
Bert

--
Mac OS X. Because making Unix user-friendly is easier than debugging
Windows.