YDL Install Question

Jamie LaRue yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
16 Oct 2002 16:02:22 -0600

I BELIEVE that the only partitions you see in the DEFAULT YDL install
are Linux partitions. Your OS 9 is likeliest to be hda2 or 3.

If you just want to look without changing anything, go into the install
CD, choose, CUSTOM, then choose Partitions. Just look at it without
changing anything. One of them will probably be labeled Mac.