YD is installed

Bert Knabe yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed, 16 Oct 2002 17:56:01 -0500

But I'm having X problems. I think I know the cause, and two different
solutions, but I can't remember the CL command to get the information I
need. Basically, I have a Motorola Starmax with a video card. I think
that Linux looks at the onboard video, sees nothing connected, and
errors out (no screen found). I can connect the monitor to the onboard
video, but I'm about to put a second monitor on, and I'd like to be
able to use both in Linux, if that's possible. And I would prefer to
use the card if I have to choose. Someone swiped our big Linux book at
work, so I can't find the command that list the card info from the PCI
slots. Can anyone help me?

Bert

--
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest
reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as

    -- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334