hi..

brianna jones yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sat, 19 Oct 2002 02:36:24 -0700 (PDT)

--0-1053246780-1035020184=:37306

Hi, I am John from Kansas by Kansas City, and I was wondering if you may answer a question. I was searching for a name such as yours on the net and I noticed an email and this is it. I wanted to ask if you are Galen D. Senogles from Kansas. I am asking because I am in possesion of a painting of a cat and the name on the painting is Galen D. Senogles. I may know relatives from your part and I was wondering if you are the one who has painted the picture.  I think I may have another painting of yours, if you are the one.  Thanks   bye..