hi..

Chris Gregory yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sat, 19 Oct 2002 08:25:22 +0000

On Sat October 19 2002 9:36 am, brianna jones wrote:
> Hi, I am John from Kansas by Kansas City, and I was wondering if you ma=
> answer a question. I was searching for a name such as yours on the net =
and
> I noticed an email and this is it. I wanted to ask if you are Galen D.
> Senogles from Kansas. I am asking because I am in possesion of a painti=
ng
> of a cat and the name on the painting is Galen D. Senogles. I may know
> relatives from your part and I was wondering if you are the one who has
> painted the picture.  I think I may have another painting of yours, if =
you
> are the one.  Thanks   bye..
Okay, what was that?  As far as I know, the Yellow Dog Newbie list isn't =
Galen=20
D. Senogles.  And as far as I know, the entire list isn't from Kansas.  I=
=20
don't think that the List Daemon paints, but I'm sure if it did, it would=
=20
sign its works as Yellow D. Newbielist, not Galen D. Senogles.

-C=20
--=20