weird handling of urls in email

Beartooth yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed, 23 Oct 2002 20:21:34 -0400 (EDT)

	I run pine 4.43 on my ISP's machine (which I ssh into),
not on my own.

	From my desktop machine, running Gnome, not KDE, under RH
7.2, I can right-click (with a logitech 3-button mouse) on a url in
an email (preferably after having moved the cursor down so that
pine highlights it), and get a pop-up menu which includes "Open in
browser." Clicking on that opens the url in the default browser on
mymachine: no problem.

	With this ibook and the Contour wheelmouse Terrasoft sent
with it, whether in OSX 10.1.5 or in YDL 2.2, that does not work.
There is no such offering in the pop-up menu.
--
RR 'Beartooth' Neuswanger karhunhammas (at) lserv.com
All that is gold does not glitter,