ATI 9000 Pro

Ryan Shelton yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed, 30 Oct 2002 09:39:53 -0600

I just purchased a brand new Dual 867 and I ordered it with the Radeon
9000 Pro only to find later that YDL 2.3 does not yet support any
monitor connections except VGA and this card only ships with an ADC and
a DVI port.  So my question is does anyone know when they are going to
add support for ADC and DVI connections?  The install worked fine on my
system but when it booted to YaBoot and I selected Linux I got a white
screen.  So with the exception of buying another PCI video card with a
VGA port and then buying a VGA monitor does anyone have any ideas?
					Thanks,
						Ryan