Updating and patching YDL2.3 on 800 TiBook

Arvydas Svalbonas yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu, 12 Sep 2002 14:14:47 -0400

Hello everyone!
I have installed YDL 2.3 on my 800 TiBook and it seems to work fairly =
well.  Now I would like to update YDL 2.3 based on the Errata files on the =
website.  I downloaded all the RPM files and burned them to a CD-R.  When =
I use apt to update from CD it does not find any files.  I can't use the =
modem because it is not supported.  I copied all the files to my Home =
folder, but I still can't successfully run any of the updates.
My command line syntax must be incorrect or something.  Can anybody help =
me with this? I really would like to run the monitor information update =
for my TiBook.
Thanks in advance.

-Arvy