Mac on Linux 0.9.65

Jose Farina yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed, 18 Sep 2002 15:02:41 -0300

Hi all:
I'm trying to update the MOL (Mac On Linux) to the new version
available for mac os X (MOL 0.9.65).
  I'm running YDL 2.3 in a Ibook.
After download the MOL rpms and follow the instructions for
installation I just arrived to a point in which I guess I have problem
with the Kernel version of YDL 2.3 (Kernel 2.4.19-4a).
It looks that the new MOL just runs in Kernels 2.4.19 and 2.4.18...
I went into my original YDL 2.2 (Kernel 2.4.18-0.8a.ppc I guess) and I
got the same problem.
Before this my old MOL (just for mac os 9) worked fine...
Should I change my Kernel?
Any suggestions (I;m a newbie so the verb to compile sounds scary for
me)
Thanks a lot
  JM Farina