Some installation problems...

Francis Kaderli yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sat, 21 Sep 2002 15:55:59 +0200

Hi

I just have exactly the same problem. I'm completely new to Linux. But I go=
the idea, to come closer to Linux. I also downloaded the ISO and I made a C=
ISO 9660 Format which did not boot. I made a CD in Mac Format and another i=
Mac Extended - but it is not possible to boot with them too. I have a G3
(blue / white) with Mac OS 9.2.2

Thanks for help
Francis Kaderli / Switzerland