Some installation problems...

Francis Kaderli yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon, 23 Sep 2002 12:26:02 +0200

Hi

I found the solution together with _"Toast Titanium 5"_ :-)

Open Toast ->
Choose from "Other" the option "Disc Image" ->
Rename your downloaded ISO-file to "YDL 2.3" ->
Drag this ISO-file into the opened window of Toast ->
Start to burn the CD.

Now you have a bootable CD to install Yellow Dog.
here you find a short installation guide:
http://www.yellowdoglinux.com/support/installation/guide.shtml

Regards
Francis Kaderli