How do you shut KDE up??

Russell Brunet yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sat, 28 Sep 2002 16:01:29 -0700

I have a similar problem. About 7 out of 8 times I boot into KDE, I get an
error telling me that the digital audio device could not be configured (or
something to that effect). 1 out of 8 times, I don't get the message and all
of the system beeps and stuff work fine. When I try to play a song in xmms I
get static (similar to Beartooth's breaking glassware sound). I get this
after following YDL's instructions for switching the sound driver. In case
you're wondring, I have an AGP G4 400.

Thanks,

Russell