Messed it up already

jeff yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri, 4 Apr 2003 16:35:41 -0500

This worked for me.  My appologies if this is more than you needed but he=
re=20
goes:

to boot in single user mode

after you select linux from yaboot you will be presented with a YDL boot=20
prompt, do:

linux single

to enter runlevel 3 , full multiuser mode

do:

init 3

or skip these steps and boot right into runlevel 3 with

linux 3

to configure X

login as root and do:

Xconfigurator