Help! "Id X is respawning too fast" in YDL 2.3 (?!)

Marc Bakker yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sat, 5 Apr 2003 13:46:33 +0200

Hello Cameron,

I hope you don't mind me mailing you - I found your post regarding the
abovementioned error message on the yellowdog forum
(http://lists.terrasoftsolutions.com/pipermail/yellowdog-newbie/2002-July/00
0453.html) describing how you were not able to finish startup of Linux
Yellow Dow 2.3. I have exactly the same problem you described, only using a
Beige Desktop G3 (oldWorld) and Mandrake 8.2. I tried reinstalling Mandrake
but get the ame problem again. Can you point me in the right direction
(short of downloading another Linux ditribution - but if so maybe you can
advise a better one)?

Thanks a lot!

Marc