Options for Install

Gauri Nanda yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon, 7 Apr 2003 14:28:10 -0700

Hi,
I have two powerbooks - a G3 Lombard and a titanium GHz G4.  I use a
lot of audio and video applications as well as Codewarrior/PB on my G4.
  I was planning on selling my G3 but then realized I need to learn
linux for school.  Given that I use a lot of graphics intensive
applications on my G4, would it still be ok to install YDL on a
separate partition?  Or, are there a lot of advantages to having a
designated Linux machine (my G3)? Also, would this configuration end up
being a Mac-On-Linux setup where I'd always have to boot OS X after
booting in Linux?

Thank you,
G N