Can't make a CD

Gustavo Chirinos yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sat, 12 Apr 2003 23:54:45 -0400

Hi:

Sorry if this has been answered before, but I can't figure out the way
to make a workable cd install for YDL 2.3.

Follow steps in YDL site
(http://www.yellowdoglinux.com/support/solutions/ydl_general/iso_burn-
mac.shtml) using Toast and mounting image, but the CD isn't bootable.
The Mac OS is X 10.2.

Also tried ISO 9660 option in Toast. Tried to use Disk Copy but don't
know how to burn in ISO format.

I have read in comp.os.linux.powerpc that the image doesn't be mounted
before burning (opposite from YDL site). So I really don't konw what to
do.

I would like to install YDL 2.3 in a PB Wallstreet. I am new to linux
but would like to give a try on my PB and other 6400 that's sitting in
a corner.

Thanks in advance.
Gustavo Chirinos