Can't make a CD

Kris Kehrer yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sat, 12 Apr 2003 21:38:53 -0700 (PDT)

That's probably a typo in the how-to.  You're not
supposed to mount the CD.

(http://www.yellowdoglinux.com/support/solutions/ydl_general/iso_burn-

> mac.shtml) using Toast and mounting image, but the
> CD isn't bootable.
> The Mac OS is X 10.2.
>
> Also tried ISO 9660 option in Toast. Tried to use
> Disk Copy but don't
> know how to burn in ISO format.
>
> I have read in comp.os.linux.powerpc that the image
> doesn't be mounted
> before burning (opposite from YDL site). So I really
> don't konw what to
> do.
>
> I would like to install YDL 2.3 in a PB Wallstreet.
> I am new to linux
> but would like to give a try on my PB and other 6400
> that's sitting in
> a corner.
>
> Thanks in advance.
> Gustavo Chirinos

=====
-------
KK (a.k.a. The MacMan)
"If it doesn't say 'Microsoft,' it must be better!"
The Man's Prayer--"I'm a man, but I can change, if I have to, I guess."
SLACKERS WILL TAKE OVER THE WORLD.....when we get around to it.