How much disk space is really required?

Eric Schwarzkopf yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon, 14 Apr 2003 10:38:14 PST

Currently I have an old world Mac with a 604-PPC, and a 2GB internal hard
drive, and since I have an old world Mac I still need to have have enough
free space for my OS 8.6 software. I have ordered off of eBay a 4.3 GB
hard drive and one it arrives I will partition 3GB of it off just for YDL.
I'm just frustrated because there is conflicting information from Yellow
Dog Support as to how much space is required!