YDL 3.0

Derick Centeno yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed, 23 Apr 2003 22:20:08 -0400

Hi Amanda:
Picked it up today from the Post Office.  Thanks..
Some things I noticed the .sit file appears incomplete it doesn't
contain ANY image of the linux kernel to be placed within the Linux
Kernels folder.  I found it elsewhere on the CD, still a casual user
would be a bit confused.  Also when I try to match the ramdisk image
with the right kernel well it appears for awhile I'm going through
the installation process but then when it comes to the option of
choosing that I'm installing from the CD this is when I loose the
option of using the TAB key to move from OK  to CANCEL and so I'm by
default stuck on a screen I can't get out of.  Solution: the only one
is to reboot and try again.  I'm waiting for your installation notes
to be posted.

Ah the joys of a new installation....  Hope to hear from someone
soon.  Thanks...

--
Light flashing against Sky and Earth.
Thoughts/Swords.