17" iMac G4 - how do I configure screen?

yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sun, 03 Aug 2003 19:47:30 +0000

Harvey,

Thanks - it's working! The problem was that I didn't notice the Option
"CrtcNumber" "1" under Devices, so I just added that line with "0" to the
Monitors section, where presumably it didn't do any good (or was in any case
contradicted under Devices).

I feel very relieved now, after struggling all day yesterday with it to no
avail. I appreciate the quick reply.

Best,
Marc