Can't start Apache

Longman, Bill yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon, 4 Aug 2003 15:36:09 -0700

> Bill, thanks for your patience.
>
> Because this shouldn't be this hard, I'm starting over.  I'm
> going to NOT
> install everything like I did the second time and see how
> things go.  I will
> report back.

You're a real glutton for punishment, Wes! Install is WAY too slow on my
machine to want to go through that fire again.

Sometimes it's best to start off from scratch so you know the base line,
though.

BTW, I've been on enough mailing lists now to realize that you don't sign up
for them UNLESS you're patient. And this list is one of the best I've had
the pleasure of reading. Like Katherine posted this week, there are some
Alpha Geeks who are just a-holes and need to spout their knowledge
forgetting that they are there to support, not to mock. I dropped off one of
the local Linux lists because it was too full of crabby whiners mired in
bickering and inside jokes.