YDL 2.3 iMac Rev A - can't boot

Ron McCy yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sat, 09 Aug 2003 20:50:39 -0500

I've tried YDL on an older iMac..233 mHz, tray CD, the original biondi
blue...the works...not sure if it's a revision A or not.  I have the same
problem as you do when trying to get the thing to dual boot. The
partitioning seems to be what the guide says, the  install goes great, but
it WON"t BOOT to linux!  My try at Linux only did work but only by
accident....the auto partition didn't do what I wanted, took the entire hard
drive for linux but it did boot and worked great until I tried to start over
down the dual boot road.

I have no idea why it doesn't work better.